This single-zone, built-in wine cooler can hold up to 60 standard 750ml bottles on, is equipped with forced air cooling, a touchless button LED display, and a reversible door. Put simply, this is the perfect wine fridge for you. Whether you have a new home bar or an island in the kitchen that needs a splash of style, this unit is built to accommodate.
- Built-in under-counter wine cooler
- Large Capacity: Provides storage for up to 60 bottles of wine
- Superior Fan Forced Cooling: Maintains an optimal and consistent internal temperature throughout the unit
- Temperature Range: can be set between 41F 64F (5C-18C)
- Temperature memory reverts to last set temperature after a power failure
- LED Interior Lighting: Illuminates the contents without using significant amounts of energy
- Digital thermostat with blue LED display
- Reversible door swing: can be modified depending on the setting
- Stainless steel door frame with dual pane glass and matching handle
||26 10/16 "
||38 4/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.