This 12,000 BTU Through-the-Wall air conditioner by Danby is a great way to cool down living spaces up to 550 square feet. This Energy Star compliant unit is equipped with electronic controls and a remote control to conveniently adjust the temperature and fan speed. The 24-hour programmable timer, along with sleep mode and energy saver switch allow for efficient cooling and reduce overall operating costs. The powerful 3-speed fan and 4-way air direction help circulate air and maximize cooling in your living space. This unit is ideal for placement in rooms without windows or for those who prefer not to block a window with a traditional window AC.
- 12,000 BTUs cools space up to 550 square feet
- Ideal for placement in rooms without windows or for those who prefer not to block a window with a traditional window AC
- Air output vents positioned on the back of the unit to expel warm air outside
- R410 Refrigerant
- Energy Star compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction to help maximize air flow
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Compatible with Danby through-the-wall sleeve DSL120BA sleeve sold separately
- Warranty: 24 months in home (Product & Labor)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.