There's no doubt that some like it hot. But most people prefer to stay cool when the sweltering heat arrives and it's easy to do with this hard-working appliance by Danby. This top-of-the-line machine is basically a portable home-comfort system as it can handle four different tasks. You'll find a fan, dehumidifier, heater, and air conditioner all conveniently rolled into one unit. No matter what weather Mother Nature serves up you'll be prepared for it all year long. The ultra-modern four-in-one device has a capacity of 12,000 BTU's and can cover an area of up to 550 square feet, making it ideal for any room in your home or office. This model is programmed and monitored by state-of-the-art electronic controls and LED display and can also be accessed by convenient remote control. The large-capacity dehumidifier unit removes up to 54 pints of unwanted moisture each day via its direct-drain system while the heat pump has an 11,000 BTU capacity. The powerful fan boasts three separate speed options and the appliance runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. There's an intelligent automatic on/off switch which allows you to start and stop the device to suit your schedule and the handy integrated castors and handles enable you to easily and quickly move it from room to room. This high-tech model also features a 12-month parts and labour warranty with in-home service.
- 4-in-1 Portable Home Comfort System
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 500 sq.ft.
- Large capacity dehumidifier conveniently removes up to 54 pints of moisture per day in direct drain mode
- 11,000 BTU heat pump
- Powerful 3 speed fan
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Ultra efficient water evaporation system
- Moves easily from room to room with integrated handles & castors
- Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 28 6/16" - 79 15/16" wide
- Exhaust hose length: 59 1/16" (150 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.