The 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling spaces up to 450 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside. The 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates which reduces costs and helps you save on your monthly hydro bill. To help maximize your comfort at home, this unit is equipped with a 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. The wireless connect feature allows you to control the temperature in your home, from anywhere.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- 10,000 BTU (5,500 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 450 square feet.
- Powerful 3-cool, 3 fan speed
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- O2 Clean Air Purification Technology: Ionizer removes bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow Me: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA 6A Packaging
- Warranty: 24 months (P&L) in home
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.