The Danby Health pharmaceutical refrigerator combines innovative technology and proven reliability demanded by medical and clinical facilities. This medical refrigerator is the ideal option for storing temperature sensitive goods. Featuring an internal forced air fan and wire shelves, cool air is evenly distributed and remains consistent. In addition, the integrated temperature logger measures the internal temperature every 10 minutes and stores the readings. This data is saved in a .csv file and can be extracted via USB at your convenience. Product safety is easily regulated with its high/low alarm, sounding when the temperature rises or falls outside the set range and keyed door lock. Lastly, with its LED lighting and hospital grade power cord, this unit offers an all-around professional look and performance. New Danby Health NIST Bundles include a Digital Data Logging device which will record the temperature of liquid inside of the refrigerator. The NIST thermometers have been calibrated to the ISO 17025:2017 standard and have a +/- 0.25 C variance for precise temperature accuracy.
- Temperature Stability: Engineered to maintain a steady temperature range.
- Internal Forced Air Fan : Ensures even cooling from top to bottom
- Integrated Temperature Logger : Tracks refrigerator readings, a simple and definitive solution to accurate temperature monitoring
- High/Low Alarm : Alarm sounds when fridge temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Keyed Door Lock : Ensures ultimate temperature control and product safety
- Hospital Grade Power Cord : This unit features a durable hospital grade green dot power cord
- Compact Design : Danby Health is made for fitting in , this unit is the perfect size for pharmacies , labs ,clinics, research centers, beauty counters , senior homes and medical offices
- Antimicrobial Handle
- UL 471 Commercial Approval
- Includes a DDL (Digital Data Logger) NIST Certified Thermometer
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.