- Temperature range of -15 to +10 F°
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) - CFC and HCFC free.
- Low energy consumption
- Mechanical control panel with adjustable temperature
- Included as standard 1 NSF® certified temperature gauge and 1 basket (including one vertical divider) durable and reliable for safety in food storage
- Removable rubber bumper guards
- Bottom drain with plug for easy interior cleaning and defrost water discharge
- Foamed lid for best insulation and product robustness
- Soft closing lid mechanism
- Static condenser
- Exterior and Interior finish in white painted steel
- Locking lid and key protect the contents of the unit
- Mounted on heavy-duty casters, two locking to keep unit in place but allows position adjusting.
||115 V/1 ph/60 Hz
|Electrical power, max
||USA NEMA 1-15P
|External dimensions, Width
||59 1/2" (1511.3 mm)
|External dimensions, Depth
||29 5/16" (744.22 mm)
|External dimensions, Height
||36 1/2" (927.1 mm)
|Automatic Defrost Cooling System
|Freezer baskets (Number/Type)
||1 / Wire
|Warranty 1/5 Years
||Warranty 1/5 Years
||170 lbs (77 kg)
||30 1/2" (775 mm)
||41 1/32" (1042 mm)
||110 lbs (50 kg)
||45.14 ft (1.28 m )
|Temperature display location
||-15 to 10 °F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.